The kiss of judas also known especially in art as the betrayal of christ is how judas identified jesus to the multitude with swords and clubs who had come from . I hear footsteps closing in i recognize them from my early days the times are different the image remains the same repeating back flashes remembering the . The disciple judas begins to be depicted as a treacherous villain in the new testament where he identifies jesus to the roman soldiers with a kiss. Giotto di bondone the arrest of christ kiss of judas 1304 1306
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.