Anemia is common during pregnancy but it can lead to serious problems for your unborn child webmd explains the causes symptoms and treatment of anemia . Mild anemia is normal during pregnancy due to an increase in blood volume more severe anemia however . Pregnancy anemia is temporary and dietary supplements can cure it proper intake of iron during pregnancy reduces the chance of getting severe anemia in pregnancy. Anemia during pregnancy requires treatment early on because it is associated with low birth weight premature birth and maternal mortality learn the facts. Most experts agree that anemia in pregnancy is more of a concern if its severe untreated or lasts a long time if you have severe anemia
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.